Sunday, May 9, 2010

Photo Friday--Two Days Late!

It took everything in me not to post this photo on Friday.  Instead of posting a different photo, I decided to wait until Sunday. . .after my Mom and Mother-in-Law received their Mother's Day gifts.

I have always loved Kim Anderson's photos.  When I was taking a photography class in college, I was told Anderson's photos were not "art." Anyway, when I was trying to think of a Mother's Day gift idea for our Moms, Anderson's photos came to mind.  My brother and I took Caden to the park with a bouquet of Gerber daisies and let him play.  There is no point in trying to pose an almost two-year-old, so I just gave him the flowers, snapped photos, and hoped for at least one good photo.  Luckily, grandmas aren't too picky! Critiques are always encouraged and welcomed!

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment