Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly Shout Out!

Just this week, I remembered that I needed to add Christmas photo cards to my Christmas budget.  Well, not anymore! Shutterfly is offering bloggers who blog about their products 50 FREE Christmas photo cards.  I have never ordered anything from Shutterfly, so it was fun browsing through their website.  My favorite Christmas cards to send are the flat Christmas photo cards.  Shutterfly has a good selection of flat Christmas photo cards to choose from.

Now, all I need is for Caden to cooperate when I am trying to take a photo for our Christmas cards.  I tried to take photos of him last week, but he was NOT in the Christmas spirit!

The following photo is a photo that did NOT make the cut last year. . .I wonder why?! He has such a sense of humor!

Are you a blogger? If so, head over to Shutterfly and sign up for your free Christmas cards--It is hard to beat FREE!

Caden's 2nd Christmas







No comments:

Post a Comment