Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sneak Peek: Carter's Birth Announcements

After browsing many different websites to create birth announcements for Carter, Shutterfly definitely has the best selection to choose from.  Not only do they have the best selection to choose from, but they have excellent customer service as well.  I had created Carter's birth announcements on a day that Shutterfly was having a sale.  The next day, when I went to order the announcements, they were no longer on sale.  I contacted Shutterfly and within 24 hours received a response AND they honored the sale price. . .EXCELLENT EXCELLENT customer service!


Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Meredith, if you send me your email I can "invite" you to Pinterest and you can get going right away!

    ReplyDelete