Thursday, February 25, 2010

Photo Friday

This school year, I was asked to teach photography the Thursday before school began.  At first, I was extremely overwhelmed, but it has become a blessing in disguise.  In no means am I a professional photographer, but I enjoy photography and am willing to learn.  Each Friday, I plan to post one of my favorite photographs I have taken.  Critiques are welcomed and encouraged.

The following photograph was taken last summer.  It was one of the photos I took during Caden's one-year-old photo session.  I chose this photo because it was my first attempt at selective coloring (with the help of my brother).  Sometimes I think selective coloring can be cheesy, but I think it works for this photo.  What do you think?

 

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see you have a blog.
    What an adorable picture. I love how the lollipop colors are so vibrant. Very neat.
    I just got a new Canon DSLR and Photoshop but am still learning both. Hoping to take some classes.

    ReplyDelete