Friday, March 5, 2010

Photo Friday

Wow, I can not believe it is already Friday!

Today's photo was also taken last summer during Caden's one-year-old photo session.  Currently, I am enrolled in the New York Institute of Photography's online course.  For my first assignment, I am required to submit 3-5 photos.  With the help of my Facebook and New York Institute of Photography friends, I have decided to submit this photo for my narrow depth of field shot.  There are many things I like about this photograph:  the contrast, lighting, narrow depth of field, and simplicity.  In lesson one, it is emphasized that an excellent photo has a theme.  To me, this photo represents innocence.  What does this photo represent to you? Again, critiques are welcomed and encouraged.

                                     "First Pair of Shoes"

No comments:

Post a Comment