Sunday, October 24, 2010

Milestones: The Frog Potty

Today was a BIG day at the Work home! When I got Caden out of his crib this morning, he asked to use the "frog potty." He asked me to read him a book and then told me he needed privacy.  When he was finished, he came out of the bathroom and cheered, "Yay! I did it!" I cheered with him, but we always cheer when he tries (he has been trying for a couple of months now with no success).  Later, when I was getting ready for church, I noticed that he really did go.  I called Caden and Daddy into the bathroom and we clapped and cheered louder than we ever have before.  He was so proud of himself.  I was planning on waiting until Christmas Break to potty train him, but as always, I think he has a different plan. . .

(P.S. This photo was taken before I knew how to adjust the white balance on my camera. . .or even what that meant. . .so forgive the "yellowness"!)

It always helps to have a good book. . . 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment