Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas Cards 2011

Every year, on the Monday after Thanksgiving, before I have even given a thought about our Christmas cards, we receive a Christmas card from one of our family friends.  I am always impressed.  This year, I owe Jill from Barnes Yard and Nicole from Between Babies a huge thank you.  I won 25 Shutterfly cards from both of these bloggers.  So not only will our Christmas cards be sent out before December 23rd this year, they will be FREE!


Shutterfly has so many cards to choose from.  It was hard to decide, but this is the card we chose: 


Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.


They are already being shipped! Thank you again, Jill and Nicole!

1 comment:

  1. It turned out great! Seriously, you have the cutest family picture ever! I've been playing around on Shutterfly all day trying to decide on mine. I think I'm ready to order. So glad you got yours for free!

    ReplyDelete