Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Tradition?

Colby bought me a 50mm lens for Christmas and I took almost 400 photos while on Winter Break.  I haven't edited one photo and I return to work tomorrow.  We thoroughly enjoyed our first Christmas as a family of four.  We visited Santa, looked at Christmas lights, cooked our first Christmas Eve dinner, and made our Christmas rounds.  I will edit and upload a few photos soon.  

On New Year's Eve, we may have started a new family tradition.  Caden has been asking us to go bowling, so we spent New Year's Eve at the bowling alley teaching him how to bowl.  At first, Caden let us help him, but after a few frames, Mr. Independent decided he could bowl all by himself.  He scored a whopping 52 points! Going bowling on New Year's Eve would be a fun family tradition. . .until we are too uncool to be seen with anyway!

Caden's 2nd Time Bowling

1 comment:

  1. You lucky lady! A 50mm is on my list... but first a new computer.
    Looks like Caden had a fun time bowling, ALL BY HIMSELF. :)
    You should start a new tradition and bowling would be a super fun one. We get together as an extended family every year with the Sauers and go bowling on Christmas eve. I look forward to it every year.

    ReplyDelete