Saturday, October 20, 2012

Spiced Apple Cider, Pumpkin Pie, & the Pumpkin Patch

I have been in the "fall mood" lately.  Trader Joe's must love to see me coming because so far I have left with pumpkin bagels, pumpkin pancake mix, spiced apple cider, and pumpkin pie.  I think it is the changing leaves-I love the changing leaves in Oregon this time of year. I need to get out there, brave the rain, and snap a few photos before winter arrives all too soon.

We braved the rain today and headed to the pumpkin patch. When you tell a four-year-old that you are going to the pumpkin patch on Saturday, you go to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. . .rain or shine. It was beautiful when we left, but by the time we arrived to the pumpkin patch, it was pouring. Caden and Brody did not seem to mind the rain, but Carter was not happy about it! We quickly found pumpkins and returned home. Caden and Carter were so excited that they got to take cousin Brody to the pumpkin patch and spend the day with him. It is so much fun watching the cousins play together!

Relaxing in the hay before the hayride.


Curls! Carter loved the hayride.

Carter with a pumpkin as big as him.

Our handsome four-year-old.

I love this photo. He has made this face since he was a baby.

Caden loves his Brody.

Brody loved the hayride, too!

Brody loves his baby pumpkin!

2 comments:

  1. No matter what day my family goes to the pumpkin patch, it always rains. I love the colors, hate the cold, and am indifferent to the rain. But it does all make for beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete