Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Pinterest Success

While browsing a little website called Pinterest, I found the following pin:


I have had some Pinterest successes and many Pinterest fails, so I was not confident that our eggs would magically turn into McMuffin eggs.

Baking our eggs in a muffin tin worked perfectly. I may never buy another Egg McMuffin again (even though my last Egg McMuffin came with a perfect heart yolk). Nutritional information and cost savings can be found on the above pin.

(I followed the easy instructions on 71 Toes to add my new watermark.)






















2 comments:

  1. Cool. Jill found a way to do this in the microwave, but I told her I don't eat meat cooked in the microwave, which upset her. She periodically does it for herself. This looks a whole lot safer (and tastier) than our option.
    Thanks. You should've toured the country with your Egg-McMuffin miracle, you might have earned a few dollars doing that. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colby is anti-microwave as well (except when it comes to heating up coffee. . .). You should surprise her--they are delicious! If only it was my idea ;).

    ReplyDelete