Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Sign Addiction

A friend recently introduced me to Made with Love by Christie's signs. I have bought three signs from Christie and have been impressed with the quality, affordability, and customer service. You can browse her pre-made signs at Downtown Shabby in Albany or contact her for a custom order.

I love this sign she made for our entry way:


















My mother and father-in-law like the sign she made for them for Christmas (they raise chickens):


















This is my favorite sign she has made for me. I saw a sign similar to this on Pinterest and she made this one for my son's teacher who just had a baby girl:


















This sign is on my wishlist, but I want her to add "Your" or "His" before "Love". . .I cannot decide. What do you think?

















And, if signs are not your thing, she creates other items as well. 



















(All photographs property of Made with Love by Christie)

No comments:

Post a Comment