Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Confessions of a Working Mom: Confession #1

I am more than addicted to Diet Pepsi; it is my fuelI drink no less than 36 ounces of Diet Pepsi every day.  This sounds like a lot, but I have actually cut back A LOT; I used to drink over 100 ounces every day.  I went nine months without it when I was pregnant with CadenI know it is not healthy for me, however, I went without it for two days last week and I felt like a walking zombie.

P.S. The pop can Caden found was not opened yet, so please do not send me messages about why a one-year-old should not drink Diet Pepsi : ).

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I'm afraid to even add up the ounces I consume in a day. It's definitely more than 36! Everytime I turn around, my kids have got my can, drinking it as fast as they can before I catch them. (I know that's really bad!) I have to hide it on top of the refrigerator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill,

    Thank you for commenting on my Blog. I absolutely LOVE your Blog!

    I also have a difficult time keeping Caden out of my Diet Pepsi. When he finds an open can, he takes a sip and says, "Mmm, good!"

    Have a great week,

    MeReDitH

    ReplyDelete