Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Second Day of Spring: Snow Day!

When Carter woke me up at 4:00 a.m., I was surprised to look outside and see snow blanketing our lawn.  Not knowing whether or not I was going to have to drive to work, I couldn't fall back asleep.  At 5:30 a.m., when I found out for sure school was canceled, I fell back asleep until Caden woke me at 7:00 a.m. excited about the snow.  I was able to keep him inside until 8:00 a.m. and then we had to go outside to measure the snow.  We had 5 1/2 inches on our back deck!
























Don't let this innocent face fool you. . .


































"Go get Daddy and tell him I have a surprise for him!"






















  
Daddy is a good sport. . .























We are all ready for some nicer weather, but we might as well enjoy the snow while we have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment