Friday, July 30, 2010

Mamarazzi's Game Swap: Christmas in July!

Game Swap Button

This month, I participated in my first ever blog swap hosted by Mamarazzi.  I had a blast
creating a package for Kellyn (http://fritzfacts.wordpress.com/2010/07/05/game-swap/) and her family; I hope they enjoy their package.

Kellyn sent my family a fun and thoughtful package.  Thank you Kellyn and family! Our package included the following: 

1) Pass the Popcorn (This looks like a fun game, but I will definitely have to study before playing it with my hubby though because he is definitely the movie buff in our household.)
2) Popcorn (My hubby opened it before I had a chance to take a photo of it; thank goodness for tape!)
3) Memory (I have been wanting to buy this game for Caden; I can't wait to teach him how to play it!)
4) Goldfish (One of Caden's favorite snacks!)

Participating in Mamarazzi's Game Swap was definitely fun; I can't wait for the next swap!








1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you liked your package!! Memory is a favorite still of our kids, at least the online versions!

    Thank you so much for my package! The kids did a little dance when they saw it all. Hubby tried to run with my jolly ranchers though!

    ReplyDelete