Friday, July 16, 2010

Photo Friday: Photo Hiatus

It saddens me, but I haven't taken one photo this week.  Not because I haven't wanted to, but because I've been in a professional development class from 8a.m.-6p.m. every day this week that has consumed all of my time and energy.  I went through my Photoshopped photos and found this photo from when I had the macro lens.  I was hoping to get to play with the macro lens more this summer, but a student checked it out for the summer.  The macro lens we have is tricky to use because it actually used to be a broken lens that a student turned into a macro lens.  It sometimes creates really cool bokeh.  I like this photo because the center of the rose is in sharp focus which can be challenging to do with our "homemade" lens.  As always, critiques are welcomed and encouraged.


No comments:

Post a Comment