Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mamarazzi's Game Swap

My fear of not being chosen was assuaged today.  The other night while I was Blog snooping, I came across Mamarazzi's Blog (What an awesome name, huh?!) (http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/).  Mamarazzi organizes Blog swaps.  She has specific rules and one of the rules is that you have to be a Blogger for one year.  I was bummed because I have only been Blogging since January, however, I figured I would beg ask Mamrazzi if I could be a part of the swap.  And guess what?! She said yes! I have never done anything like this before and I think it sounds fun.  The theme for this swap is "Game Swap." I am excited because I grew up with my family playing games and I want to pass that tradition on to my own family.  As a teacher, I believe playing games as a family is not only beneficial for family bonding, but also for developing critical thinking skills.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, check out Mamrazzi's Blog for the complete set of rules:



Game Swap Button
 

5 comments:

  1. glad to have you join in on the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! It DOES look like fun, doesnt it? I'm playing along, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. her swaps are so fun!!! be pepared to be addicted to swapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merrianne and Leah,

    I can't wait--it should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why Hello my swap partner!! I can't wait to shop for you this week!!

    ReplyDelete