Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Happy List #2



1) My Dad's double hip replacement surgery went well; now we are praying for a fast recovery.
2) I. Am. Not. Ready. For. Summer. To. Be. Over.  HOWEVER, I am SO thankful to have a job to return to, especially in this economy.
3) Speaking of school. . .I am loving Staples' one cent sales; thus far, I have stocked up on pencils, folders, and paper.  I thought I was going to stock up on spiral notebooks today, but they only had wide ruled--I'm going to try the other Staples tomorrow.
4) Lastly (for my list anyway. . .I have so many other things to be thankful for), I'm excited that Colby and I have begun a "date night." He said he doesn't want to call it "date night" because "that's nerdy" (but that's what it is!).   

2 comments:

  1. fun list...so many things to be happy about. and YAY for date nights!!

    ReplyDelete