Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Voodoo Doughnut

This week, we finally went to the infamous Voodoo Doughnut! We weren't sure what to expect, but we definitely weren't disappointed.  Caden was so excited to go get a doughnut (even though I don't think he had ever had one?!).  I asked him if he wanted the doughnut with sprinkles and he said, "No! Candy!" So, needless to say, he chose the doughnut covered in miniature M&M's; he's usually not allowed to have candy so that made his day!
















I had the best doughnut I have ever had.  It was a chocolate covered doughnut with Chex, pretzels, drizzled with peanut butter, and sprinkled with powdered sugar.  I don't even want to know how many calories it had--it was my breakfast and lunch! We definitely won't be going there often, but it would be a fun place to go during the school year when we have the occasional Monday off as a family.

(Not photographed:  Colby had a maple covered doughnut filled with Bavarian cream which he also loved.)


No comments:

Post a Comment