Sunday, August 15, 2010

Photo Friday: Falling Behind

How do I keep falling behind on Photo Friday during the summer?! Maybe it's because I never know what day it is. . .

Awhile ago, I posted some photos I took of a friend's daughter for her modeling contest.  This is one of the photos I did not post.  I chose not to post this photo before because there are so many things about this photo I wish I could fix without it looking over Photoshopped:  blown out highlights, the shadow across her forehead, the shadow on her right eye, and a sharper focus on her eyes.  Even though there are many things that bother me about this photo, there are many things that I love about this photo:  her colorful clothing and accessories, the daisy, pollen, and grass in the foreground, and most of all her carefree pose.  As always, critiques are welcomed and encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment