Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Products I Miss


If I like a product, it is almost a guarantee that it won't be around for long.  Here are just a few examples:

I have always loved Vegetable Thins, especially covered in Easy Cheese.  When we were on our anniversary trip, I bought a box of Vegetable Thins and the box promised a new improved recipe.  Nabisco, I don't like the new recipe and I don't like that the crackers are no longer shaped like vegetables.  I refuse to buy another box of Vegetable Thins until they bring the old recipe back. . .wishful thinking, I know.





I can't even find a photo of my favorite shampoo that disappeared off the face of the earth.  I LOVED the smell of VO5 Fruit Sensations, but it no longer exists. . .




Revlon, Before you discontinue a lipstick shade, you should make sure that no one is using it.  I used Revlon Raisin Colorstay lipstick for years and then they discontinued it.  I have yet to find a lipstick shade that I like as much.









I'm not 100% sure, but I can't find my Reese's Bites anywhere?! Have these too been discontinued? I sure hope not.  They might be the most missed item on my list.  

Do products you like disappear too, or is it just me?

4 comments:

  1. Munch ems! They were the best with Easy cheese and they don't sell them anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember those! Those were good, too! Are you taking photo this year?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This always happens to a friend of mine! Every time she finds something she likes they stop carrying it. Thankfully it hasnt happened to me yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twigs crackers and Outrageous shampoo! Although, I did find out you can order cases of the shampoo on ebay. It smelled so good!

    ReplyDelete